The best wing foil lessons on Lake Como
Join one of our wing foil lessons and learn to wing foil on beautiful Lake Como. All our lessons take place from boats so we can move to where the wind is blowing best. We have a maximum of 3 students per group, with each student having their own equipment for the duration of the lesson. The constant thermal winds, lack of waves, deep, fresh water, and huge amounts of space make the lake the perfect place to learn this incredible sport.
To book a space on a wing foil course you don’t need to have any kiting experience, but a knowledge of the wind / experience in water sports / foil does help. Don’t have this? No worries – just let us know so we can schedule in some theory time at the start of your lesson to help you get to grips with the basics.
- No-wind-no-fee guarantee
- Unlimited time on the water
- All kit provided including wing, board, wetsuit, harness, buoyancy aid, and helmet
- Theory session & riding assessment
- IWO instructor & an IWO certification at the end of your course
Price & what to bring
Learning to wing foil is physically demanding, so be prepared! No specific experience is necessary, but if you have windsurf / foil experience it will help.
What to bring with you:
- Sun cream
- Bottle of water
- A snack to eat on the boat in case you get hungry