KITE FOIL LESSONS
If you’ve mastered the strapless surfboard and think you’re ready to move up a gear with your kiting, then learning to kitefoil might be for you. Learning to kitefoil is a true test of your skills, particularly your ability to kite in light-wind conditions, but once you’ve mastered it you can look forward to being able to get out on the water in a whole new range of wind strengths.
Kite foil lessons are suitable for advanced kiters with solid strapless surfboard experience. If you are an advanced-level kiter but don’t have this experience then we recommend booking in for a strapless surfboard coaching session first to get you up to the necessary level.
- Start-of-day theory session
- Boat support
- Safe learning environment with lots of space!
- All kit provided, including wetsuit, buoyancy aid, and helmet (if you have your own then feel free to bring these instead)
- Exhaustion, but utter satisfaction
- IKO license of ability at the end of your course
PRICE & WHAT TO BRING
Kite foiling is a discipline focused on light wind, and requires you to master your light-wind kite flying skills. In our lessons we’ll make the most of the lighter conditions where we have them to help you develop these.
What to bring with you:
- Sun cream
- Bottle of water
- A snack to eat on the boat in case you get hungry
Not quite what you were looking for? Try one of our other options: