Kite foil lessons make light wind great again
If you’ve mastered the strapless surfboard and think you’re ready to move up a gear with your kiting, then kite foil lessons might be for you. Learning to kite foil is a true test of your skills, particularly your ability to kite in light-wind conditions, but once you’ve mastered it you can look forward to being able to get out on the water in a whole new range of wind strengths.
Kite foil lessons are suitable for advanced kiters with solid strapless surfboard experience. If you are an advanced-level kiter but don’t have this experience then we recommend booking in for a strapless surfboard coaching session first to get you up to the necessary level.
- No-wind-no-fee guarantee
- Unlimited time on the water
- All kit provided including kite, board, wetsuit, harness, buoyancy aid, and helmet
- Theory session & riding assessment
- IKO instructor & an IKO certification at the end of your course
Price, details, & what to bring
Kite foiling is a discipline focused on light wind, and requires you to master your light-wind kite flying skills. In our lessons we’ll make the most of the lighter conditions where we have them to help you develop these.
What to bring with you:
- Sun cream
- Bottle of water
- A snack to eat on the boat in case you get hungry