FOIL & WINGSURF
If you’ve mastered the strapless surfboard and think you’re ready to move up a gear with your kiting, then learning to foil or wingsurf might be for you. Both disciplines are hugely physical, so don’t be fooled by how easy they look! Foil and wingsurf lessons are suitable for advanced kiters with solid strapless surfboard, windsurfing, or foiling experience.
- Land-based theory session
- Boat support
- Safe learning environment with lots of space!
- All kit provided, including wetsuit, buoyancy aid, and helmet (if you have your own then feel free to bring these instead)
- Exhaustion, but utter satisfaction
- IKO/VDWS license of ability at the end of your course
If you’re not quite ready for this yet then take a look at our other lesson options:
SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
NEWEST F-ONE EQUIPMENT
FOIL / WINGSURF LESSONS – €350/person/day
Foiling and wingsurfing are physically demanding, and you should be an experienced kitesurfer with plenty of hours on a strapless surfboard (or even better on a foil board) under your belt. Although it’s possible to learn without these skills, it’s a lot harder and will likely take a lot longer too! If you are an advanced-level kiter but don’t have this experience then book in for a strapless surfboard coaching session to get you up to the necessary level.
What to bring with you:
- Sun cream
- Bottle of water
- A snack to eat on the boat in case you get hungry